The Presbytery of Santa Fe, as the Presbyterian Church (USA) in this place, is a community of congregations engaged by the Triune God in worship, education, and mission, both as congregations and as relational networks.
We live into our future as a community of faith engaged in God’s mission, guided by Scripture, fulfilling ecclesial responsibilities, and claiming these shared values:
- Living Christ’s call to love God and one another in word and deed.
- Responding to God’s call by connecting as congregations to do mission and ministry together with Christ-like creativity and innovation.
- Mentoring and nurturing all people for discipleship.
- Cultivating generosity, hospitality and mutuality in all of our relationships.
- Being faithful stewards of the Spirit’s gifts, including wisdom, community, theological traditions, and cultural diversity.
- Embracing God’s ongoing new creation through openness to creativity and change in our structures and systems.