Matachines Lecture by Charles Aguilar, Nov. 8
Come learn about the rich history of the Matachines dance in New Mexico! The Menaul Historical Library of the Southwest, in collaboration with the Albuquerque Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, will host a lecture by Mr. Charles Aguilar,
Presbytery of Santa Fe Vision and Values
The Presbytery of Santa Fe, as the Presbyterian Church (USA) in this place, is a community of congregations engaged by the Triune God in worship, education, and mission, both as congregations and as relational networks.
We live into our future as a community of faith engaged in God’s mission, guided by Scripture, fulfilling ecclesial responsibilities, and claiming these shared values:
- Living Christ’s call to love God and one another in word and deed.
- Responding to God’s call by connecting as congregations to do mission and ministry together with Christ-like creativity and innovation.
- Mentoring and nurturing all people for discipleship.
- Cultivating generosity, hospitality and mutuality in all of our relationships.
- Being faithful stewards of the Spirit’s gifts, including wisdom, community, theological traditions, and cultural diversity.
- Embracing God’s ongoing new creation through openness to creativity and change in our structures and systems.
Design for a Missional Presbytery
This document is the design for a Missional Presbytery that was approved in October 2012.
Presbytery of Santa Fe Standing Rules
These Standing Rules were approved at the October 2012 presbytery meeting.